thanx for viewing my belog..enjoy..!!!~

Our Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

just poe my chentaaa..Azeem Ikhsan...!!~ :))

I love the way..

-the way I know you’ll never give up on me.
-the way you look at me.
-the way I can’t imagine a day without you in my life.
-the way if we were ever separated I wouldn’t know how to go on.
-the way we cuddle.
-the way you make me laugh and the way you laugh.
-the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.
-the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.
-the way you treat my family and friends.
-the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.
-the way your voice sounds over the phone.
-the way you handle troubled times.
-the way you protect and defend me.
-the way you play video games.
-the way you inspire me to be more than I am.
-the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I’m with you.
-the way you dress.
-the way you sing in the bathroom.
-the way you look when you are sleeping.
-the way you treat me.
-the way you show your affection when we are around friends and/or family.
-the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.
-the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.
-the way you style your hair.
-the way you play basketball.
-the way you treat me.
-the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.
-the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.
-the way you smell.
-the way I LOVE YOU and the way YOU LOVE ME.

terima kasih kerana membaca.. :)

0 contengan:

Post a Comment

komen laa ckit k..tQ... :)