thanx for viewing my belog..enjoy..!!!~

Our Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1 month already.. :)

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah..22 December 2013. Our engagement 1 month already. i love him so strong. love him everyday..love him every second...love him always. never taught that our relationship will be like this. if we were meant together, I'll be the happiest person in this world & praise to Allah because Allah give me the greatest soulmate like u.

As a girl, I want a man who can guide me to the right path. I want to spend my whole life being with u. I want u  to became my husband, Imam in my solat & I want u to be with me in any situation..

InshaAllah next year..hujung tahun 2014 we will get married.. semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya...~


us.. :)

moment of truth~ :)

terima kasih kerana membaca.. :)

0 contengan:

Post a Comment

komen laa ckit k..tQ... :)