thanx for viewing my belog..enjoy..!!!~

Our Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Happy Eid Mubarak

Assalamualaikum..

1st of all I want to wish Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslim in the world... This year I celebrate Eid with my beloved fiancee. Because his mother still at Melaka...So he celebrated Eid with my family..

For this year, me & my fiance theme color was soft green..yeayyy...So,  lets enjoy the picture..  :D

1st day Of Eid..we use last year outfit.. :D

with cute brother..E'in..

with my best buddy.. Masz

with my lovely parents..

with my lovely family...

with my handsome uncle..

with my cute little cuzzy... 

cousin, auntie & sister..

with family.. :)

with my lovely family & my fiance..




terima kasih kerana membaca.. :)

0 contengan:

Post a Comment

komen laa ckit k..tQ... :)