thanx for viewing my belog..enjoy..!!!~

Our Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#throwback

2008 

- We met for the 1st time...but we dont talk..just talk about laptop and computer problems..
- We rarely seeing each other even we are in the same campus & in the same department..
- We just contact using SMS...SMS about important thing only..not more than that
- Lost contact

2009   

- I sent SMS to u..asking about my laptop problem.
- We still SMS about laptop & so on
- That time u at Miri for Practical Training..& Im still at campus
- U keep telling me, u like me even u never see me in person..But I know, that is for psycho only.
- We share problem..we talk about each other..
-  U came to Kuching...
-  U ask me to see u that day.
-  We met..for the 1st time we talk face-to-face.
-  I'm not remembered ur face..hehehe..but when I see u that day, automatically I smile at u & I just saw u even that place have a lot of people..Just u and me..
- U back to Miri.

11/06/09     

-  U ask me to be ur girlfriend..I dont have any intention to be ur girlfriend..Im agree with it..
-  U are nice guy...
-  The way u treat me make me fall in love
-  U at Miri..Im at Kuching..we are in long-distance love.
                 
End Of 2009

- We met as a couple for the 1st time at Polytechnic Mukah.
- I felt so awkward..hahaha
- We spent our time together for the whole semester..
- U came to my house. U are the 1st guy who met my parents & whole my family...
           
2010   

-  U at campus..but im at Kuching for practical training.
-  We just contact through phone, skype
-  We rarely met..
-   U busy with work..work & work
-   U came to see me at Mukah..feel so happy... :)
-   Our 1st anniversary.. :)

Early 2011  

-   We have crisis & we broke up
-   We single for a while..

Mid 2011   

-   We decide to give each other another chance.
-    We being together again..
-    U move to Kuching..I feel so happy.
-    We keep seeing each other.
-     Our 2nd Annniversary
2012           

-    U always beside me...yeayyyy
-    Our 3rd Anniversary

2013          

 -     I met ur family. I felt so shy..
 -     We going out with ur mother.
 -     Your mother asking, why u dont propose me.??? hahahaha
 -     We buy a ring
 -     U told ur mother to propose me to became ur wife..I felt im the happiest gilr in universe..
-      Our 4th Anniversary

22 November 2013

 -     We are officially ENGAGED. :)
                 
2014          

-      We decide to get married end of 2014..but we have financial problem..
-       After discussion, we decide to get married on 20 March 2015..
-       Right now we are struggling saving our money for our event.
-       Our 5th Anniversary
-       I never ask for more...I just want u to accept me for who I am..I just want u to guide our family to Jannah.


I never imagined we are getting married..Right now i already know how much u love me..and now u know..how much i love u...I hope our relationship until Jannah..
     
           

                 
                 



terima kasih kerana membaca.. :)

0 contengan:

Post a Comment

komen laa ckit k..tQ... :)